NSCCI – Let’s Do Mentoring
Let’s do Mentoring is managed by the Project Team based at the North Staffordshire Chamber of Commerce (NSCCI) and currently supported by the European Regional Growth Fund.
Over the years our team of mentors have developed a highly respected reputation in supporting High Growth and Manufacturing companies.
Our mentoring scheme forms a suite of business support programmes operated from www.nscci.co.uk that are designed to support any business whether established, business start-up or Social Enterprise operating from North Staffordshire and Stafford.
Is it for you?
- You will be a business leader based in North Staffordshire and have identified particular issues that you need to tackle.
Issues to tackle
Issus that you may wish to discuss with a mentor may be:
- sales and marketing
- operational and relocation issues
- funding and finance
- leadership and management
working with directors to:
- give emotional support
- increase confidence
- lend an ear
- share experiences
- reduce the feeling of isolation
- attain feedback on their personal effectiveness
- wider / global business issues
- how to manage change
- improve management and other skills
- access new personal networks to
- create new customer base / alliances
- learn from their experiences
- diversify revenue streams
- develop new ideas
- overcome barriers to growth
- link personal growth to business growth
- improvement of supply chains
- link into other forms of business support